The Bible encourages us to pray for one another in faith. Here are 3 Scriptural witnesses to encourage us to pray in faith for each other.
- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, Phil. 4:6.
- Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much, Jas. 5:16.
- praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—Eph. 6:18.
*For additional support, check out my “Free Healing Helps“–designed just for you during this time.
Share your open prayer requests and allow a community of faith to pray and believe together for your need to be met in the name of Jesus.
Rules to Remember:
- This is public prayer, do not share last names, and other information that will identify the person. Be respectful of the person’s privacy.
- This is not the place to submit questions or seek counsel, but to submit open prayer requests only.
- Disrespectful replies will be deleted.
- If you post a prayer request I would hope that you would be willing to pray for others–this is a community of faith to pray.
Becky Dvorak is a prophetic healing evangelist and the Destiny Image author of DARE to Believe, Greater Than Magic and The Healing Creed. Visit her at authorbeckydvorak.com.