The voice of the Spirit of the Lord is resonating with an urgency throughout the whole earth to get ready. The biggest display of the supernatural that we will ever witness is about to take place–and we need to prepare.
How do we prepare ourselves?
- Make sure you are in right standing with Jesus Christ. Romans 10:9 tells us, “If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.“
- Forgive and be forgiven. Matthew 6:14-15 makes it plain, “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.“
- Be about your Heavenly Father’s business and win people to Jesus. Mark 16: 15-16 tells us what His business is, “And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.” 1 Corinthians 9:19 Paul unselfishly writes from his heart, “Though I am free of obligation to anyone, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible.” And Proverbs 11:30 tells us what type of person cares enough to evangelize the lost, “The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, And he who is wise wins souls.” Mark 16:17-18 instructs us how God wants us to evangelize, “And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
- Be empowered with the Holy Spirit for the task ahead of us. Zechariah 4:6 gives words of wisdom how to accomplish the Father’s business, “Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty.“ Acts 1:8 tells us how we will be empowered, “But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”“
- Encourage yourself spiritually and learn to operate in the prophetic. “He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church.” 1 Corinthians 14:4.
- Study the Word of God, “Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15.
- And my final point, live like you believe. “But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.“ James 1:22-25.
If we will put these 7 steps of faith into action, we will be ready.
© 2016 Author Becky Dvorak–Healing and Miracles International, All rights reserved.