Remember All of His Benefits
The Scriptures remind us to forget not all of His benefits. But first, we have to know what His benefits are in order to remember to activate them in our lives. Psalms so beautifully describes what His benefits are:
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s (Psalm 103:2-5).
- He forgives our iniquities.
- He heals all our diseases.
- He redeems our life from destruction.
- He crowns us with lovingkindness and tender mercies.
- He satisfies our mouth with good things.
- He renews our youth like the eagle’s.
Tomorrow, we will look into He pardons all iniquities.
Becky Dvorak is a prophetic healing evangelist and the Destiny Image author of DARE to Believe, Greater Than Magic and The Healing Creed. Visit her at authorbeckydvorak.com.