Vulnerable Prey for satan to Attack
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeing whom he may devour” (1 pet. 5:8).
A lion in the wild will hunt, attack, and devour a vulnerable prey first. It will go after a young, weak, or injured animal or one that has strayed away from the safety of the herd rather than take on a strong, healthy animal.
People Who Are Vulnerable Prey for Satan:
- Have walked away from God and His Word.
- Lack personal relationship, fellowship with the Lord.
- Do not take the time to study God’s Word on a consistent basis.
- Carelessly stray away from the body of Christ.
- Dabble in the things of this world.
- No longer live the Word.
These people have become weak in the faith and are vulnerable to attack. Because such people are vulnerable, they easily lose their healing to satan’s attack. They readily believe his lies that they have not been healed, and as a result, accept the disease back into their bodies.
So, we need to be sober and vigilant and be on the lookout for weaknesses in our spiritual walk that can cause us to become easy prey for our enemy to steal, kill, and destroy us. Be sober and vigilant!