“Morning Becky, if you have time I need a little advise. I am going to pray for a man who has cancer and is dying. His daughter who goes to our church said she is at peace because he is born again. I would say he is mid 60’s. I told him I would come over to pray and that I expect a complete recovery. I will curse the cancer and command it to leave along with new life to flow into him in Jesus’ name and also pray as the Holy Spirit leads me.”
1. Ask the man what he wants. You want to bring him to the place where he himself confesses life. You will probably need to do a little teaching about God’s will concerning healing. Read to him from Chapter 3, Resolving Doubts and Questions , focusing in on “Premature Death” on pages 81-83 of DARE to Believe. Make it very clear that God is not the author of cancer and premature death, but the giver of life.
2. Encourage him that God says we are to choose life. Its a decision that he has to make, but life is God’s will always. He needs to confess that He wills for him to be healed and live.
3. Lay your hands upon him, I would anoint him with oil, he needs a strong visual. Renounce the spirit of death, cancer, pain, fear and unbelief. Release the Spirit of life to flow into his body, cells, blood, effected body parts. Command the pain and swelling to leave. (Pain is a controller you need to get it off of him.) Command cells, blood, body parts and systems to be recreated, to function together to produce life. Declare the Word over him that he will live and not die.
4. Spend time teaching him that his words have the power to create or to destroy and give him actual confessions to speak.
5. If you can baptize him with the Holy Spirit and have him pray in the Spirit everyday over his body, his healing will manifest more rapidly.
I know that is quite a list, but he is suffering from the result of wrong doctrine.
Becky Dvorak is a prophetic healing evangelist and the Destiny Image author of DARE to Believe, Greater Than Magic and, soon to be released, The Healing Creed. Visit her at authorbeckydvorak.com.