The Scriptures remind us to forget not all of His benefits. But first, we have to know what His benefits are in order to remember to activate them in our lives. Psalms so beautifully describes what His benefits are:
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s (Psalm 103:2-5).
- He forgives our iniquities.
- He heals all our diseases.
- He redeems our life from destruction.
- He crowns us with lovingkindness and tender mercies.
- He satisfies our mouth with good things.
- He renews our youth like the eagle’s.
© 2017 Author Becky Dvorak–Healing and Miracles International, All rights reserved.